Tel: +44 (0)1457 835700
GMS Thermal Products Ltd is committed to:
- Sustainable profitable growth, by providing services which consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of its customers
- This level of quality is achieved through adoption of a system of procedures that reflect the competence of the Company to existing customers, potential customers, and independent auditing authorities
- Achievement of this policy involves all staff who are individually responsible for the quality of their work, resulting in a continually improving working environment for all. This policy is provided and explained to each employee by the Directors of the Company or Manufacturing Manager.
- To achieve and maintain the required level of assurance the Manufacturing Manager retains responsibility for the Quality System.
- Operate the business to the systems required by ISO 9001: 2008.
- Enhancing the skills of management and staff through review and actively pursuing an on-going training policy, the objective of which is to prepare staff to perform their work more effectively.
- Promote the culture of continual quality improvements and the philosophy of getting things “right first time”.
- Rigorously control all projects for timely completion to our customers.
- Promoting the quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventive action.
- Everyone is responsible for the quality within the company and for maintaining high standards.
View our Quality Policy
View our ISO9001 certificate